FM Base | FM21 Real Names License Fix by Darkness V5 20/12/2020
The most comprehensive Real Name Fix for Football Manager returns for Football Manager 2021 Under my username “Darkness”, I have been releasing regular updates and various database-related files since 2009. My longevity has contributed to the way I work. You’ll find that my files are of a very high quality.
Download my real name fix for FM21. There’s no doubting that you’ll love it.
Make sure you re-install this Real Name Fix every time Football Manager gets patched/updated.
- Find the 2111 folder.
\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2021\data\database\db\2111\
\Program Files\Epic Games\FootballManager2021\data\database\db\2111\
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Football Manager 2021/database/data/db/2111/
- Open the lnc folder and then enter the all sub-folder.
- Delete all files you can find in there, particularly the following 3 files:
- Move FM Base | FM21 Real Name Fix by Darkness (LNC) inside this all folder.
- Go 2 folders back to find the edt folder.
Open it and then enter the permanent sub-folder.
- Delete the file “fake.edt”.
This will fix Niko Kovač from getting renamed to Max Freund, Oliver Kahn from getting renamed to Jens Freund,.
- Again go 2 folders back, this time to find the dbc folder.
Delete the following files (This will fix Juventus):
- zebra award.dbc
- zebra turin fake staff new.dbc
- Now enter the permanent sub-folder.
- forbidden names.dbc
- This will prevent Brazilian clubs from reverting to 3-letter names and will allow certain kits to be visible again.